Abilene KS Homepage
Where are my property lines?
Property lines are identified by property pins in the corners of the property. If you cannot find the pins, you must hire a private surveyor to accurately survey the property boundary. The City of Abilene does not provide this service.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a building permit?
2. Where are my property lines?
3. Do I need to get a permit to have a yard sale or garage sale?
  1. Abilene KS Homepage

Contact Us

  1. City of Abilene

  2. 419 N. Broadway

  3. Abilene, KS 67410

  4. Phone: 785-263-2550

  5. Fax: 785-263-2552

  6. Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow