How and where can payments be made?

Utility bill payments can be made by cash, check, or credit card. Payments may be mailed, placed in our drop box out in front of the building, or paid in person at: 419 N. Broadway St. P.O. Box 519 Abilene, KS 67410

Credit and debit card payments can be made in person or over the telephone by calling 785-263-2550. Credit or debit card payments may also be made through this website via our online bill pay.

Online Bill Pay

Show All Answers

1. How do I start water / sewer service?
2. How and where can payments be made?
3. Can my payment be deducted automatically from my checking or savings account?